Friday 29 July 2011

The end of the week....


Thank God It’s Friday!

Yes – it’s Friday AGAIN…

It’s only been a couple of days since the kids left for their holiday with their Dad.  The house seems so quiet without the shrieking and laughter.  I always moan about the kids fighting and driving me mad.  But now that they’re not here, I have actually realized that whilst they undoubtedly fight, they also have a lot of fun and laughter together. 

In fact, there is a very certain laugh that the little one has, which you only ever hear when the big one is ‘entertaining’ him.  It’s like they have some secret language that no one else would understand.  And the laugh is so deep and guttural for such a small child, I can’t help but start giggling when I hear it.

I’m really tired.  I’m going to watch TV in my jammies with a glass of wine and enjoy “me time”.  Well, I say I’m going to enjoy it… but I can’t help but wonder what my little monkeys are up to.  Must stop thinking about it!  Hope they call me tonight.

More tomorrow when I’m less knackered and feeling myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Like Button