1. My little dog pee’d on my duvet – and I didn’t discover it until I was about to go to bed at midnight.
2. My best friend ‘A’ is leaving London.
3. My son’s bloody brilliant remote control helicopter has broken. WTF – he’s only had it for 24 hours and he did nothing wrong!
4. My best friend ‘A’s chillies, which he gave me to make chilli oil, have gone a bit mouldy!
5. I found a grey hair in my eyebrow. Which confirms my fear that I’m just a sad old bag!!
6. I bought half a dozen bottles of my favourite wine on discount at my supermarket, only to discover that it wasn’t the wine I thought it was.
7. The furrows between my eyebrows are definitely deep enough to grow plants in.
8. I am convinced that my youngest dog has mental health issues, owing to the fact that having asked to go out 10 times last night, she subsequently pee’d on my duvet.
9. I met the kindest, funniest, most considerate man you could ever hope to meet… and I don’t fancy him. How devastating is that…?
1. I had one last piece of chewing gum left in the car. And my son asked to have it. I hate chewing gum. I hate seeing people chew chewing gum. But it was the last piece I had. I let him have it…!
B*llocks. I have had a crap week….
But I am an eternal optimist. I am sure next week will be better.
Well... it better be!!! And you know what... whenever I read http://www.outsidetoilet.co.uk/ It makes me laugh so much... I almost forget the crappy week I'm having... almost!!!